• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scout confusion

sdt

First Post
I'm sure that I am missing something. The Scout class class has no Survival skill and no Tracking feat; is this an oversight or was it designed this way. Maybe they thought it would replace the Ranger?

Thanael

Explorer
Umm, it has Survival among it´s class skills according to page 11 of Complete Adventurer. And Track is among the list of bonus feats that they can choose from at level 4, 8, 12...

AnonymousOne

First Post
I'm looking at the book right now, they get the Survival skill (bottom right corner of pg 11).

Look at pulling a ranger/scout combination utilizing the Swift Hunter feat from Complete Scoundrel. This allows Ranger & Scout Levels to stack for the purposes of Skirmish effects and Favored enemies. You might also want to look into the Improved Skirmish feat from ComScoundrel.

Other ideas include Crossbow Sniper combined with Rapid Reload. Or running the Manyshot feat chain.

Remove ads