• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scrubs 10/12/04 (Spoilers)

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
This is another of the episodes that just proves to me how amazing this show it. It is such a wonderful mix of comedy and drama.

I think my favorite line was from JD, "No I don't have gay jungle fever!" Granted I also loved te fact that the Janitor stopped bothering JD for an episode since his Father died and instead tortured Dr. Kelso.

Heather Graham has been a please suprise. I've never really cared much for her movie work, but this character fits really well into the mix of the characters over all.

The scene with Turk and Dr. Molly Clock (Heather Graham).

Dr. Molly: "I have a problem with a patient. What would you say to a paitient who was tired all the time, peeing a lot and loosing weight?"
Turk: "I'd tell him to go see a doctor and be checked for diabeties. Ohhhh."

Just great. The only thing this episode was missing was The Todd.

Anyone else out there watching this?

Dark Jezter

First Post
I love Scrubs. Too bad I occasionally forget to watch it.

Good episode tonight. I kept giggling at how the Janitor was using the crane to mess with the head surgeon's mind. :)

John Crichton

First Post
Yes, another good ep. It wasn't better than the one with
Cox's best friend dying,
but still one of the best ones for this season. The show is easily one of the best 30 minutes on TV.

I, too, am surprised at how much I like Graham's character. Actually, just about all the guest stars have been very good if not great. Michael J. Fox during last season was classic.

I really liked the tribute to John Ritter this week. I was wondering if they were going to do that at the end and they did. The scenes with JD's brother in the tub were hilarious.

Kaledor

First Post
My wife and I LOVE scrubs. It's one of the few sitcoms I really look forward to seeing each week. Despite heavy issues, I think it does a great job of mixing in humor with the serious. The bathtub scenes were proof positive of how they can handle it.

Plus, I love how they are now giving the Janitor a larger role in the episodes. He cracks me... I was laughing so hard at the end with the lawyer, the janitor, and the head doctor!!

Remove ads