• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scrunts!

Rpjunkie

First Post
So, has anyone seen the movie "Lady in The Water" by M. Night Shyamalan?

Does the Scrunt just not scream D&D? I would love Stats on these for playing in a game one day.

Wolf-like creature, made of Grass that can lay flat and not be see except through a mirror. It was awesome. This critter made th movie as far as i was concerned..

Thoughts?

RPJ

Rpjunkie

First Post
found a picture if it will help.

Attachments

• scrunt.jpg
    scrunt.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 357

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
I saw it, and enjoyed it. And here I thought I was the only one.

Scrunts. Good evil beasties. I just hate the name. I think you'd do pretty well if you just took a dire wolf or worg, gave it a hide in plain sight ability, and maybe some mystical hunting skills and you're all set.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
GoodKingJayIII said:
I saw it, and enjoyed it. And here I thought I was the only one.

Scrunts. Good evil beasties. I just hate the name. I think you'd do pretty well if you just took a dire wolf or worg, gave it a hide in plain sight ability, and maybe some mystical hunting skills and you're all set.

are then any 'plant creature' templates out there? This might be your chance to make one

Worg + Plant Template...

DMH

First Post
Tonguez said:
are then any 'plant creature' templates out there? This might be your chance to make one

Plant form in The Deluxe Book of Templates.

And the bog and moor hounds are in the 2nd Annual MC.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Woodling Template?

Should be in either MM2 of MoTP, need to check my books. But either way it's a plant creature template and should be about perfect to add to it.

EDIT: Found it, Woodling Template is in MM3 p198, and Wood Elemental Creature Template is in MoTP p196.

Last edited:

Remove ads