Sean's Pick of the Day (110116): Shaintar, Prelacy of Camon

Sorry for the late post; I was off donating platelets, getting new glasses, and a handful of other things that needed doing today. I did want to make sure you knew about the latest release for the epic high fantasy setting, Shaintar. It's one of a huge line of books that will make the life of anyone running or playing fantasy in Savage Worlds a lot easier and more fun. This particular book talks about one of the most well-hated sources of villainy in the setting. Mix one part Cardinal Richelieu, one part Inquisition at its height, and one part Nazi party, and you have the Prelacy of Camon.

Sorry for the late post; I was off donating platelets, getting new glasses, and a handful of other things that needed doing today. I did want to make sure you knew about the latest release for the epic high fantasy setting, Shaintar. It's one of a huge line of books that will make the life of anyone running or playing fantasy in Savage Worlds a lot easier and more fun. This particular book talks about one of the most well-hated sources of villainy in the setting. Mix one part Cardinal Richelieu, one part Inquisition at its height, and one part Nazi party, and you have the Prelacy of Camon.

SHAINTAR GUIDEBOOK: THE PRELACY OF CAMON

The Prelacy!

The Church of Archanon is in complete control and that's just how they want it! Any who criticize or complain are punished or made to disappear. They've had generations in power and the populace genuinely believes Archanon favors them and is their God. There may be whispered rumors of a time when there was a King who balanced the Church's excesses, along with the Cavaliers who protected the nobles. Those days are gone and the rulers of the Church like it just fine this way.

In this book, you'll learn about the Prelacy, how it came to power and why. There's a great deal of history in this land and Camon has had a remarkable ability to surprise the southern kingdoms each time it has tried to convert the rest of Shaintar to the Church - at swordpoint. The time is coming when it will be Camon who is surprised. Their lie has been hidden for too long.

There's some new secrets revealed and you'll learn about the Paladins, each of the Cardinals and the Nobles they rule. We've also included a bunch of new gear, edges, powers, and other cool stuff to help you get the feel of Camon within a character or NPC. You'll also find some new information about the Cavaliers, they may play a significant role in the future of the country.

Note that I use affiliate links in all my posts as a way to generate additional revenue for my efforts; I make my Picks, however, based on the desire to share a wide variety of things with you. Thank you for your support. ~SPF

Remove ads

Remove ads