Sean's Pick of the Day (111616): Ghost Punchers

Quirky, creepy, and just plain fun, Darrell Hardy's Ghost Punchers is equal parts Ash vs Evil Dead and Supernatural. Ross Watson and I had the pleasure of chatting extensively with Darrell about this project a couple of years ago, and we're thrilled to see it come to full light, along with the rest of the Savage Worlds community.

Quirky, creepy, and just plain fun, Darrell Hardy's Ghost Punchers is equal parts Ash vs Evil Dead and Supernatural. Ross Watson and I had the pleasure of chatting extensively with Darrell about this project a couple of years ago, and we're thrilled to see it come to full light, along with the rest of the Savage Worlds community.

GHOST PUNCHERS

Ghosts Are Real!

Ghosts are the horrific spirits of the evil dead who haunt the living and consume their life force rather than face Final Judgment! These phantom cannibals are invisible, intangible, and only you can stop them!

And They Need to be Punched!

Because you’re a ghost puncher. You’re a psychic with a mission and mean right hook. Not only can you see these sinister specters, but you can touch them—which means you can punch into the Light whether they want to go or not!

Ghost Punchers is a Savage Worlds setting of supernatural investigation and violence packed with

• Rules for creating ghosts
  • Rules for possession, haunting, and such ghostly activities
  • New Edges, Hindrances, and Powers to help you create the ghost puncher of your dreams
  • And the obligatory much more!

What are you waiting for? Grab your dice and get to work! These ghosts won’t punch themselves!

Note that I use affiliate links in all my posts as a way to generate additional revenue for my efforts; I make my Picks and other article choices, however, based on the desire to share a wide variety of things with you. Thank you for your support. ~SPF

Remove ads

Remove ads