• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Searching for two classes.

Caspian

First Post
There was a paladin revision posted here some time ago, I wonder if anyone can link me to it. Secondly was there another martial artist class posted on the internet other than the one which is in Monk: Beyond fighting (or something)?

Caspian

Lord Pendragon

First Post
Hong has a martial artist that he pimps out every once in a while. He should be along with a link soon enough. It's actually pretty good. I have a PC with it in my campaign right now.

hong

WotC's bitch
Lord Pendragon said:
Hong has a martial artist that he pimps out every once in a while. He should be along with a link soon enough. It's actually pretty good. I have a PC with it in my campaign right now.

It took some time, but I finally got here! The link:

http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/martialartist.htm

In the meantime, I'm actually making some changes to the class to incorporate feedback since I first put it up, and also to make it fit better into 3.5E. First thing is rejigging the class-specific feats. For anyone who's interested, have a look at this thread and feel free to comment:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55788

Cyronax

Explorer
Hey hong, I'd never even known you did a martial artist class! It looks pretty cool. I've actually been using your 'priest' class to replace the need for both the cleric and paladin IMC. Its worked well since my campaign doesn't draw from the wesern european D&D standard.

Caspian, IMO, the Hong's priest works really well towards having a pious character who can work towards one of many possible religious/spiritual paths by multiclassing (priest/fighter for a 'cleric' or a priest/rogue for an 'inquisitor') or through PrCs.

C.I.D.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads