Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Remili as played by HolyMan

"Shouldn't be to hard to find a... street mistress," Remili replies to Lyra's question. A slight blush forms on his face as he remembers he was in the presence of a lady. Her size and garb making it a little difficult.

"We don't need the old fella's help, when all he really wants is to trade lies for a slip of silver." he adds turning his back on the old sea salt and scanning the docks for anyone that looks to be in the "street mistress" profession.

[sblock=OOC] Maybe I can fail this "test" that could be a way out for Remili ;) [/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Rorgar

Rorgar is still spotting for suspicious folks, like someone who runs away to warn somebody against us

[sblock=OOC]
Perception (1d20+9=28)
Here is the roll :D

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]
You notice a young boy, 10 or 11 maybe, watching from a nearby alleyway.

You also notice a young woman watching from a shadowy doorway.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Nakeb, do you see those two? Maybe they know more about our target." Rorgar whispers to the ranger, secretly pointing at a young boy, 10 or 11 maybe, watching from a nearby alleyway and a young woman watching from a shadowy doorway.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2459633/

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

At Rorgar's urging, Nakeb takes a look to the child. He quirks up his mouth, then shrugs.

"Little ones do have a way of noticing things without being noticed," he whispers back, "Though they're also usually very quick. Not sure that one's like to sit still long enough for us to ask, unless one of us gets sneaky."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"The Garter," Remili says with a smile. "Sounds just like the place to find some useful information."

[sblock=OOC] How about a Know(local) roll for Remili I don't really know if he has that or not he's not linked to my signature. [/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
No knowledge local. If it can be used untrained then I'll allow a roll. Remili might know a few dives around town.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No knowledge local. If it can be used untrained then I'll allow a roll. Remili might know a few dives around town.

OOC: You can use Knowledge skills untrained if the DC of the question is 10 or less. If you have access to an extensive library and a lot of time (1d4 hours) this limit is removed.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Maybe some points can be used to open it up later.

the old man says, "The Garter be a tavern dat way." He points to his right. As you look in the direction you can see a row of warehouses on the left and the docks on the right.

Remove ads