• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

See a subscribed Forum

cougent

First Post
The forum tools menu lists subscribe to forum, but after I did that I could not find it anywhere. I also noticed that the subscriptions folder specifically says "subscribed threads". Is there a place for subscribed forums that I am just not finding, or is this something that is not really available?

cougent

First Post
All I get on mine is subscribed threads, unless I am totally missing it somewhere in the list?

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 72

fba827

Adventurer
Well that's where it should be. I hunted around my settings to see if there was something I had to do to turn it "on" but I don't see such a thing.

Not trying to sound dismissive, but just asking just in case -- are you sure you successfully subscribed to the forum? There is the first thing you click to subscribe and then it has a confirmation screen that you also have to do.

Beyond that though, I have no idea since you are looking in the right spot :(

cougent

First Post
Well that's where it should be. I hunted around my settings to see if there was something I had to do to turn it "on" but I don't see such a thing.

Not trying to sound dismissive, but just asking just in case -- are you sure you successfully subscribed to the forum? There is the first thing you click to subscribe and then it has a confirmation screen that you also have to do.

Beyond that though, I have no idea since you are looking in the right spot :(

Not sounding dismissive at all, I am not (quite) perfect and do (occasionally) miss things. :angel: Yes it asked me to confirm / select email notification for it, and the "forum tools" drop down menu now says "unsubscribe forum" in that particular forum. I am totally baffled and will just have to get one of the big Admin types to check my permissions whenever the site settles down... so like 2012 maybe?:heh:

fba827

Adventurer
try unsubscribing then resubscribing to it?
(or try it on another forum, like this meta forum just in case the forum you're trying has some wierd setting that disallows it?)

cougent

First Post
try unsubscribing then resubscribing to it?
(or try it on another forum, like this meta forum just in case the forum you're trying has some wierd setting that disallows it?)

BINGO!

You just rolled a 20 on "find the weird forum setting" check. Meta subscribed and showed up just fine. [I did try the unsubscribe / resubscribe thing as well, no change]

So I guess my next question is, are social group forums unable to be subscribed?
[Dallas Fort Worth gamers forum in particular]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads