• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

See Return of the King for free.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
FYI:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/509874/

In a nutshell: buy the game Return of the King (Xbox, GameCube, PS2, PC) on Amazon and you get a Fandango code good for one free ticket to the movie Return of the King. The code will be delivered to your Amazon.com digital library after your order ships.

(Library is at http://www.amazon.com/library)

Last year's game (Two Towers) was awesome, full of interviews and behind the scenes footage. This year's game looks like it has just as many cool extras, and you can play it cooperatively.

This is a sweet deal. But do note that it says "while supplies lasts"!

-z

John Crichton

First Post
Not a bad offer.

I'm seeing the Trilogy Tuesday showing so I may be a little LotR-ed out for that week. I'll have to let one of my buds know about that as he loved tTT game...

Welverin

First Post
kingpaul said:
Hunh? They did? I got FotR SE DVD, and it didn't come with a ticket to see tTT.

This is why you need to read the back to see what's included, then check to make sure you got everything. The first one I got didn't have it either, so I took it back and the new one had two in it, no I didn't take that one back.

kingpaul

First Post
Welverin said:
This is why you need to read the back to see what's included, then check to make sure you got everything. The first one I got didn't have it either, so I took it back and the new one had two in it, no I didn't take that one back.
Probably right. However, I got FotR SE as a surprise gift from my parents. I was just happy to have it that I didn't really look to see what goodies came with it.

Welverin

First Post
kingpaul said:
Probably right. However, I got FotR SE as a surprise gift from my parents. I was just happy to have it that I didn't really look to see what goodies came with it.

I forgive you then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads