• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking a party...

CrimsonScribe

First Post
I just started playing on the PoA server last night and I think I did an admirable job for a level 3 rogue.

What I was wondering, was when would be a good time for me to play with characters of my level (there where only 2 level 10's on with me last night). As I'm terrible with time calculations, my time zone is +10 GMT (Eastern Australia). If anyone can tell me a rough time (in my zone) when I would be likely to find players I'd appreciate it.

Neo

Explorer
This may sound a bit of a noncomittal response..but pretty much anytime in all honesty. There are days where a lot of low levels are on and some where none show up its just luck of the draw..but speaking from experience I can say that there are usually enough low levels on most days to form a party if not via people visitng for the first time, to the high levels starting more new characters and testing new builds etc..

I would say although the Scrying Crystal allows you to switch "looking for a Group" on you are more likely to end up in a party if you use the scrying crystal every so often until people are on in your level range and then send them a tell directly asking if they'd like to party.

Remember on PoA there are definite benefits to being in a group as your XP point awards increases for each party member up to five, plus you tend to spawm more creatures (thus more xp) and more loot.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads