• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking Fantasy Writers and would-be Writers

vondoors

First Post
Hi,

I am a small publisher of a new quarterly periodical and am looking for people to contribute articles, columns, adventures, short stories (fiction), and the like for Fantasy RPGs. Let me know what you like to play.

Let me say at the outset that I do indeed pay for all submissions that are accepted for publication and said payment is made when the article appears in print. My pay rates are not extravagant but as I said I am a small publisher and thus am working on a fixed budget per issue.

If this interests you; or you know of someone that would be interested please forward this message on, please email me back at vondoors@gmail.com.

In your email, please tell me the following:
- What fantasy rpgs you are interested in.
- If you have had articles (or other stuff) published before.
- If you work for any game manufacturers or game publishers at present since I would not like for you to be in a conflict of interest position. :)

Many kind thanks for reading this positing,

Cheers,
VDoors

Heya.

Wondering a few things:

Is this periodical printed in hardcopy, or is it PDF-only (or other electronic format)?

What length of articles and stories are you looking for?

Do you pay by the word, or a flat rate per entry of a given sort?

vondoors

First Post
This periodical will be printed with a pdf version being released as a secondary component, it will be primarily in print.

Submitted work lengths vary according to if it is a quarterly column, ine article, adventure, scenario, etc.

There is no website posted, if interested please email me offlist.

I pay per word. The rate is based on the answers to the three questions I asked for those that would be interested to answer me in an email off-list.

vondoors

First Post
Sorry to disappoint you Kaladhan but this has nothing to do with Polymancer Magazine.

But I do recognize you from Gamers World.

Just to clarify your post, Polymancer Magazine has been in print since 2005. and is not new. And it is not the only publication or game game company related publication in Montreal.

As I stated in my initial posting I am publishing a NEW quarterly publication and am looking for writers for it. Do you write or are you interested in writing for it?

Remove ads