• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking gamers in Klamath Falls

gigz

First Post
Moving there soon...

Unfortunatly, I find myself moving from the gaming mecca of Portland OR to Klamath Falls in the next 2 to 6 months. If you are still looking (or are in need of another player in an existing group) email me: lordgigz at yahoo dot com

Tuzon Thume

First Post
Hey guys thanks for responding.
let me know when you'd like to get it going. I can DM or play either way.
I can probably provide another player or two in the guise of my kids. Are you doods studes at oit?

Tuzon Thume

First Post
nope, still looking for a game. kfalls is about an hour east of MFR. I'd love to do a Living Greyhawk campaign playing once a week, approx 2 hr sessions. We'd need about 4 players and 1 DM. I am a herald level GM at rpga. Good place to start would be a Living Greyhawk intro mod for the Duchy of Urnst. I have tried twice to obtain the scenario through rpga with no luck. It might be easier if I had registered players when I schedule the event.

Tuzon Thume

First Post
Ok... I've got a paper copy of the ' A knight on the town' [URD7-s01] intro mod and the reporting sheets. I also have some mail in cards to enroll players to rpga but I'd recommend you sign up at wizards.com/rpga (faster and easier). if you are interested in playing. contact me here, at tuzonthume@hotmail.com or 541-545-6832 ask for Paul.

King-Panda

First Post
Hey. If the offer is still up, I'd be willing to play/co-DM. I've got about 7 years exp doing both, mostly in 3E up. I'm wondering about the session time though. I take it the 2 hour cap relates to job/parenting duties? It's not a big deal, just a bit of a gas-guzzler to drive 2 hours there and back for 2 hours of playtime.

Tuzon Thume

First Post
King-Panda said:
Hey. If the offer is still up, I'd be willing to play/co-DM. I've got about 7 years exp doing both, mostly in 3E up. I'm wondering about the session time though. I take it the 2 hour cap relates to job/parenting duties? It's not a big deal, just a bit of a gas-guzzler to drive 2 hours there and back for 2 hours of playtime.

I'm flexible. I'm just fishing for interest.

Remove ads