• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking Gamers in West/NW Suburbs of Chicago

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
We've had a couple people drop out of our every-other-Sunday gaming group due to real-life concerns (child on the way, and they were driving from Milwaukee for the past ten years!), and we're looking to recruit some new players.

We play from noon to 8pm (though we could modify that somewhat), and the location over the past several years has been in Villa Park, or in Palatine (I think we're somewhat flexible on location).

We just finished off one campaign, and we'll be starting up a campaign run by me. Setting will be homebrew, and we'll be starting at 1st level (get in at the ground level!)

We're in our thirties, pretty normal folks with interests outside of gaming, interested in a mix of roleplaying and mechanics. I've run games at the EN Gameday in the past, and a fair number of folks on the boards here can vouch for my skills as player and DM, I think.

Any one interested? We're probably not going to start up again until December, and I'd like to see who's interested so we can make some decisions on how to proceed...

Last edited:

Halma

First Post
Joining up with you guys

Kid Charlemagne said:
We've had a couple people drop out of our every-other-Sunday gaming group due to real-life concerns (child on the way, and they were driving from Milwaukee for the past ten years!), and we're looking to recruit some new players.

We play from noon to 8pm (though we could modify that somewhat), and the location over the past several years has been in Villa Park, or in Palatine (I think we're somewhat flexible on location).

We just finished off one campaign, and we'll be starting up a campaign run by me. Setting will be homebrew, and we'll be starting at 1st level (get in at the ground level!)

We're in our thirties, pretty normal folks with interests outside of gaming, interested in a mix of roleplaying and mechanics. I've run games at the EN Gameday in the past, and a fair number of folks on the boards here can vouch for my skills as player and DM, I think.

Any one interested? We're probably not going to start up again until December, and I'd like to see who's interested so we can make some decisions on how to proceed...

Hey Kid,

I would be very interested in joining you guys.. my email address is aarondkahler@eaton.com. Drop me a message sometime sir. Thanks.

Halma

NeghVar

First Post
I might very well be interested as well. My current group is slowly coming unhinged, due to folks moving out of state, and life in general getting in the way. :(

I can be reached at artbraune @ aol.com.

Look forward to your email!!!

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Hey, Mym. Send me an email (robert dot b dot moore at comcast dot net). Also, what kind of games do you like? I'd like to get a sense of who possible players are, as gamers. NeghVar, could you say a few words, too? Not to sound like I'm auditioning ya or anything, but I'm auditioning ya... :)

(I've got mutual friends with Halma, so I know he's all good).

Tomoloc1973

First Post
I would be intrested in joining as well

Kid,

I would be intrested in joining as well. I am in the same group that Halma is in. My email address is Merlin397@comcast.net Look forward to hearing form you.

Tomoloc1973

--I am not evil, just misguided--

Tomoloc1973

First Post
Is there anymore room?

Kid,

I have not heard anything. Is there still room in your group. Let me know Thanks. Again, Email address is Merlin397@comcast.net. Drop me a line, Look forward to hearing from you.

Tomoloc1973

--I am not evil, just misguided--

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads