• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking gamers near Cincinnati, OH

Fathead

First Post
My gaming group (which includes Tewligan from the Enworld boards) is looking for another player (or two). I run a weekly D&D 3.5 game in my own homebrew campaign world.

We're looking for someone that doesn't have any damaging vices, is willing to commit to a weekly game, has good hygiene, etc.

Oh, we also reserve the right to boot you out if you don't mesh well with the group...

Any takers?

Tewligan...is there anything that you'd like to add?

Tewligan

First Post
Fathead said:
Tewligan...is there anything that you'd like to add?

Yep. Ideally, any takers will be at least 21 years old. Also, there's a lot of story and RP-type stuff in the game - if you're the sort who gets fidgety if you aren't in combat at least once every 15 minutes, this may not be the game for you. Also, remember that any scathingly sarcastic remarks mean we're laughing WITH you, not AT you. Mostly.

Those are all the additions I have, man.

Quartermoon

First Post
Where do you play?

I'm a mom with two kids and blah blah, so once a week is not really possible for me. But I'm curious enough to ask. :)

Fathead

First Post
Quartermoon said:
Where do you play?

I'm a mom with two kids and blah blah, so once a week is not really possible for me. But I'm curious enough to ask. :)

We actually game across the river, in Kentucky. We switch weekly between 2 locations, just to confuse and befuddle Tewligan! Both of the locations are in Ft. Mitchell, KY.

At one time, we had a rather full table. Sadly, we lost 2 gamers due to children responsibilities (it made gaming rather difficult, babysitters cost money, and a weekly game is a strain), and another gamer to a work schedule that didn't coincide.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads