• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking group in East Valley (Phoenix/ Mesa/ Tempe/ Gilbert/ Queen Creek AZ) area

dnd3dm

First Post
Experienced TRPG gamer looking for group for D&D 4E or 5E, or superhero TRPG. No 3.x, older editions, or Pathfinder, please.

I'm allergic to smoke and cats. I don't drink or do drugs or anything like that, and I have my own dice, transportation, and books on a notebook computer. I'll be picking up the 5E books in hardcopy as they come out.

Ideally, games would happen on Thursday evening, or Saturday afternoon/ early evening. Any other day would have to be a late afternoon and/or early evening. I have a hard stop time of 9PM at the latest on Saturday through Wednesday night, since I work early in the morning. Friday nights are right out. I'm looking for by-weekly or twice a month, especially if I have to DM.

I'd like to meet at a neutral location such as a game store for a mutual interview before I commit to anything. I live in San Tan Valley (east of Queen Creek) so anything west of Mesa or Tempe (where I work) is a schlep for me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads