• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking Help in Changing the Title of a Thread

Roland55

First Post
I have a recent Thread in Miscellaneous Geek Talk.

Turns out its Title is somewhat inflammatory -- and, actually, incorrect.

Would one of you kind Moderators please change the current title: "Planescape: Tides of Numenera" to what it really should be: "Torment: Tides of Numenera?"

I like to correct my errors whenever I can.:)

Rune

Once A Fool
Just so you know, you can change the title yourself by selecting the "Go Advanced" button after clicking on "Edit Post." In the OP, of course.

Last edited:

Roland55

First Post
Just so you know, you can change the title yourself by selecting the "Go Advanced" button after clicking on "Edit Post." In the OP, of course.

My thanks to Darkness. And also to Rune -- who just taught me a lesson. "Go Advanced," eh?

My youth and inexperience is showing.:)

pogre

Legend

I just tried this and still am having trouble editing the thread title. Can someone change pogre's model and figure thread - Winter War Convention Video (1/31/2013) to just pogre's model and figure thread? I'll just stop editing the title until I can figure it out.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...hread-Winter-War-Convention-Video-(1-31-2013)

Remove ads