• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Seeking One More Online Player for Alternating Pathfinder/Savage Worlds - Saturday Nights

wtripp

First Post
We're looking for one more player for our campaigns. I am currently running a Pathfinder game using the Midgard Campaign Setting. We're only six sessions in and we'd really like to add one more.

On the alternate Saturdays I run a Savage Worlds campaign using the Hellfrost Campaign Setting. We are just getting this one off the ground.

We play online using Roll20.net. We use headsets and webcams though a webcam is purely optional. We play on Saturday nights from 6pm to midnight (Central Time).

Lastly, we love teaching new people so don't worry about your experience level. I've been gaming over 30 years and our group ranges in age from 26 to 48 (I'm the old guy).

sunderedhero

First Post
Hmm sounds interesting. I've got years of PF experience but I've never played Savage Worlds, if that's alright with you I'd be happy to join.

Remove ads