• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking player in Beaumont, TX

I have a group, with myself and 3 players, in Beaumont, TX. We'll be gaming for the summer, probably once a week, and we're looking for a 4th or 5th player to join the game.

All of us in the group are 20, college students off for the summer, so we're not going to be doing anything really long-term, but we are trying to get as much gaming in during the summer as possible. Please no smokers, since one of the players is desperately asthmatic (or if you do smoke, please restrict your smoking time to outdoor "tactical smoke breaks").

Um . . . setting is homebrewed, and we're running through slightly modified versions of WotC's core adventures, mostly because I don't have much time to make up my own adventures.

Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but hopefully you'll be interested in playing. ;)

Remove ads