Seeking Players for 4th Edition Game in Oakland

Talath

Explorer
My name is Orion Cooper, and I have a small group of players (read: two), of which I would like to fill in the ranks, so to speak. I am seeking additional players, up to three, to take part in a 4th edition game I will be Dungeon Mastering.

As far as setting and story, we have none at this juncture; however, the players have informed their desire to play a sword and sorcery game, which involves no less exploring dangerous locales, destroying monsters, and taking their loot. I will be fabricating a setting to facilitate this sort of play, but that is not to mean there will be no role playing. We like to mix our hack n' slash with our role playing to create a balanced experience. It is my rule that the players bring the RPing, and I bring the locales, monsters, and loot.

I, myself, am 25 years old, and have been playing various incarnations of D&D for 14 years. The other players are: Aaron, 26 male, and Stephen, 19 male. We are lax and fun people. We all have jobs, our own residences, responsibilities, and etc.

We have not set aside a time or location as of yet, though we will probably play at the residence of Aaron, whom lives in Oakland. We are looking for bay area gamers, any of whom are interested, though we will have a screening meeting prior to any gaming to ensure compatability. We will probably not be compatible with gamers who have extreme leanings in any direction.

This sounds more like a craigslist ad then anything else :D Anyway, look us up. You can email me at talath [at] comcast [dot] net.

Last edited:

Remove ads