Seeking Players for a d20Pro Forgotten Realms 3.5 D&D Game.

i2amsocial

Villager
Well met,

I am seeking 4 to 5 players for an adventure that is set in the Forgotten Realms. The quest begins in Calimport, near the Shining Sea. This sprawling capital city of the country of Calimshan for the most part, was by far the largest city in all Faerûn. The adventure is a 3.5 D&D conversion of the Desert of Desolation module Pharaoh, the first of three modules in the series. The starting level will be between levels 5th to 7th and I will be determining who starts at what level.

This game will be hosted by me using d20Pro. Interested players may send a request to join (RTJ) by way of an email or a message. The RTJ should include a little about your history as a player, what character class you will want to play, and a short background of the character, and how how the character not only fits into the Forgotten Realms but why is the character in Calimport right now. I will provide you with a link to the game information, character creation guidelines, and the forum after I get your RTJ.

I will also need a list of the days you can play, and the times you can play. If you can't be flexible, it's probably best not to apply.

Thanks

Last edited:

i2amsocial

Villager
Come on folks, we are still looking to get the games I mentioned in the above message going. We have 4 now in the Calimport PhP game. I will run a d20Pro game if we get folks wanting to do that, but I still have only two interested players for the Temple of Elemental Evil d20Pro game, which is lower than I was expecting this far out with an ad. I am also considering a PbP version of this game because there is an interest in me doing so.

People continue to look at this thread, but I have had no messages or replies left by any of you. If you looked at this message, then I want to talk to you! What are you trying to find, and how can I make it happen.

I am open to hosting a d20Pro game at any time of the day and on any day of the week except for Sundays. This offer is good as long as there are at least 4 or more players wanting to get together to play during this day/time.

So, there should be no reason for anyone looking at this thread to not contact me to let me know what you are looking for.

Lets Game!

Remove ads