• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking players in Sacramento for a major campaign!

4saken1

First Post
I am looking to start an epic adventure with a group of players (4-5) interested in a long term campaign, spanning three super-modules: Temple of Elemental Evil, Scourge of the Slave Lords, and Queen of the Spiders. Preferred are players with no experience with or specific knowledge of these classic adventures. I run a house-rule heavy version of Pathfinder, with a greater emphasis on role-playing than power-gaming. Sessions will be weekly, tentatively on Thursday evenings (depending on schedules of likely candidates) at my place (near Sac City College). Seeking adventurers who enjoy playing and can commit themselves to do so on a regular basis. We'll be starting out with fresh 1st level characters. Character creation will commence as soon as we get the prerequisite number of players. I welcome gamers of any experience, from complete n00bs to seasoned experts. If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM!

Last edited:

Remove ads