• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sell me a dice pouch!

ejja_1

First Post
Im not sure if they are still around, but the gamers bag had a site where you could get them custom with chainmail neck guards and all the trimmings.
I have 2 of them but I bought them a while back so not sure if they are still around.
I think it was one of the members here that owned the company, I think they called them selves paladins wife or something similar.

Last edited:

Lhorgrim

Explorer
I tried to find one of the Gamer's Bag dice bags last year and was unsuccessful. I think it was called the "Dice Bag of Holding". I didn't see any at GenCon anyway.

I ended up buying a bag from another company at GenCon this year. When I get home I'll post the company name. I was directed to their both by an ENworld member.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
The best ones I know of are from Starwind Design. They are a good size, nice materials, and they have a large selection of embroidered designs available. They can be found at Gen Con.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
I know of people who prefer Crown Royal bags. Not only do you get the royal purple bag, you also get to drink the whisky.

Aus_Snow

First Post
The owners of the Gamer's Bag are personal friends of mine, I'll see if I can get ahold of them and see if they still have anything left to sell. :)
Darn nice o' ya! Thanks. :)

Of course, it's all subjective - I might look at them and recoil in horror. :D But I doubt it, as I've heard some good things, if only here.

Brown Jenkin - Gen Con is no go, for me. Well, I might make Oz next year. . . but I can't even be sure of that. :erm:

Heh. If it's cheap whisky, they can keep it. And the damn bag. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads