• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sell me a dice pouch!

Cincinnatus

First Post
Hi - I have a handmade chainmail dice bag (steel links) with a leather drawstring. I would be willing to sell it or trade for D&D books or minis. PM me if you are interested and I'll send you a picture of it.

Paladin

Explorer
Darn nice o' ya! Thanks. :)

Of course, it's all subjective - I might look at them and recoil in horror. :D But I doubt it, as I've heard some good things, if only here.

Brown Jenkin - Gen Con is no go, for me. Well, I might make Oz next year. . . but I can't even be sure of that. :erm:

Heh. If it's cheap whisky, they can keep it. And the damn bag. ;)
We are currently on indefinite hiatus due to Paladinwife returning to school, but we do have a huge amount of finished bags of all sizes & patterns. Unfortunately we shut down our website so I really can't point you to anything right now. However, if you'd give me a general idea of what you'd like I can e-mail you some photos of what might meet your needs.

ejja_1

First Post
We are currently on indefinite hiatus due to Paladinwife returning to school, but we do have a huge amount of finished bags of all sizes & patterns. Unfortunately we shut down our website so I really can't point you to anything right now. However, if you'd give me a general idea of what you'd like I can e-mail you some photos of what might meet your needs.

Im surpised you don't have them up on ebay or some such.
Deffinatley quality products for those of you that are interested!

Paladin

Explorer
Im surpised you don't have them up on ebay or some such.
Deffinatley quality products for those of you that are interested!
Thanks ejja. With Paladinwife in school full time, me working full time-plus while we're rearing 4 kids, it's been hard to find time to do so. But, I think it's time we make some time to put some bags on there and see if there's interest.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
The Gallant Hand's Gamers Gear also makes some nice bags, and these should be available through your FLGS.

Pbartender

First Post
The best dice I've ever owned, I found laying on the sidewalk...

It's a plain brown heavy canvas bag used for collecting the money out of parking meters. It says so right on the side. Ten years later, I'm still using it. I'll probably never own another.

For something a little easier to get a hold of, check out Reidzilla's Dice Goblins.

Last edited:

Paladin

Explorer
I'm sorry we have been out-of-pocket on the dice bag front, but we have hundreds of bags in our tiny, small, medium and large sizes. If ya'll want, we can get them up on Ebay or something for Christmastime.

Paladinwife

Remove ads