• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sell me a dice pouch!

frankthedm

First Post
I'm sorry we have been out-of-pocket on the dice bag front, but we have hundreds of bags in our tiny, small, medium and large sizes. If ya'll want, we can get them up on Ebay or something for Christmastime.

Paladinwife
I'd recommend altering your sig so potential customers don't get turned off by what they may view as anti 4E rhetoric.

JackSmithIV

First Post
I'd recommend altering your sig so potential customers don't get turned off by what they may view as anti 4E rhetoric.

Haha, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not condemning her for it, but view? I wonder how she could be more clear ;)

Great bags, Paladinwife. Hope you get a chance to make a bunch more some time in the future.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I know of people who prefer Crown Royal bags. Not only do you get the royal purple bag, you also get to drink the whisky.
And if you don't want to drink the whiskey, you can usually get the bags for free at the local liquor store. The one down the street from where I work hands them out for free, six or seven at a time, in several different sizes. All you gotta do is walk in and ask, "Do you have any extra Crown Royal bags I can have?"

I have dozens. I use them to store dice, sure, but I use them for lots of other things too. Like gift wrapping.

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Meh. Dice bags aren't "edition-specific." :)

You are right, of course. I've seen threads spin out of control because someone used the acronyms "4E" and "WoW" in the same sentence. Some people need to smile more often, I guess.

frankthedm

First Post
You are right, of course. I've seen threads spin out of control because someone used the acronyms "4E" and "WoW" in the same sentence. Some people need to smile more often, I guess.
Who cares about threads, this is a matter of money. ;) Irking a potential customer is a fast way to reduce profit margins. Publicly taking a stance on a polarizing issue is asking to shrink one's customer base.

CleverNickName

Who cares about threads, this is a matter of money. ;) Irking a potential customer is a fast way to reduce profit margins. Publicly taking a stance on a polarizing issue is asking to shrink one's customer base.
Ah! Right you are! Sorry; my business sense was switched "off" for some reason.

Paladin

Explorer
Thanks Frank, I did that as a kind of a joke before everyone got sensitive and I just forgot about it. (I usually am just a lurker.) Although I'm a huge fan of 3.5, I don't have any animocity towards 4e, it simply doesn't interest me.

Nightchilde-2

First Post
And if you don't want to drink the whiskey, you can usually get the bags for free at the local liquor store. The one down the street from where I work hands them out for free, six or seven at a time, in several different sizes. All you gotta do is walk in and ask, "Do you have any extra Crown Royal bags I can have?"

Actually, if you don't want to drink the whiskey, just mail it to me. :-D

Remove ads