• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Selling a 3.X collection

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Perhaps this is the wrong forum to ask a question like this, and if so I apologize in advance. I'm thinking about selling the bulk of my 3.x books (about 30 books). I've looked to see what they're "going for" used on Amazon, and I've glanced some at eBay. What I'd really like to do is just sell them all at once to one person. So, should I just do the eBay deal and risk all of the issues associated with selling there, or is there a better venue?

Thanks.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Amazon has kind of screwed things up (along with Ebay stores) - people just list books at crazy prices in the hopes that someone will be dumb enough to buy. And I guess enough are to make it worthwhile to do that...

While it would be more hassle, probably the best thing to do if you don't want to sell them piece by piece is sell them in small, themed lots on eBay. Like 5-6 books each.

Noumenon

First Post
Completed listings on ebay will give you a MUCH better idea what your books are currently worth, as opposed to how much amazon speculators are hoping they can get for their books.

3.5 PHB | eBay

Ebay has it's risks, and Paypal is not a Seller's pal. If you ebay, you want the auction to end on Sunday evening IIRC.

I've searched this topic before, that's the best answer I've ever seen.

Remove ads