• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

September Gaming

BSF

Explorer
We finally had our baby arrive, so September gaming is on delay. I figure this won't be a huge shocker. :)

For the specifics, we had a little girl. We named her Tamara Dawn. She was born on Sept 1 at 1:09 AM. She is 21 1/2 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 5.1 ounces. She was heavier than Allan when he was born.

Right now, I do not have a concrete date when we will restart the game. I will try to keep stuff posted up for interest as the month progresses, so please check back often. :) As always, if you guys want to do something without us, go for it.

Tormal

First Post
Congradulations! I'll bet she's real cute! :) Sounds good I could use a bit of a break anyway. I need to get some rest, I think I might be coming down with something. With school just starting too I need to make sure and be there and at work. I'll be checking back and posting. Congradulations again!

Macbeth

First Post
Congrats! Taking a little break sounds nice, some of my friends and I are thinking about going camping this weekend, and we have a rugby tournament in Santa Fe sunday. Good luck with the baby, take as long as you need, and I look forward to gaming again.

Remove ads