[September] What are you playing?

Krug

Newshound
Whole bunch of computer/console games launched in recent weeks. Picked up Torchlight 2. Enjoyed the first despite the forgettable plot and the sequel is really more of the same. A hack and slash dungeoncrawl with plenty of gear. Playing an Engineer who uses bots a lot. Spider mines are great and using a cannon for mega firepower.

There isn't a respec except for the last 3 skill points, which is a questionable decision, but guess since they're letting folks mod it I don't see any big issue.

Ebon Shar

Explorer
I'm STILL playing Skyrim. Only gotten to about 30th level, but I took a long break from the game. I'm eagerly awaiting the new X-Com game, however, and will play that as soon as it's released.

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Last edited:

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
Borderlands 2. I played the ever-loving crap out of the first game, both single- and multi-player, and I'm already deeply hooked on B2. And I hate FPS games, as a general rule.

MarkB

Legend
I'm enjoying Guild Wars 2. It does things differently enough from standard MMOs to be a breath of fresh air, and the lack of a subscription fee means I don't feel like I'm not getting my money's worth if I don't dedicate my time to it. However, there are a few early-days bugs that will hopefully be worked out soon.

Remove ads