September what are you reading?

What's the anthology of co-authored stories called? I'd be interested in that,too.

http://www.amazon.com/Horror-Museum...r=8-1&keywords=horror+at+the+museum+lovecraft

Horror in the Museum. There's a Kindle version, but it's kinda pricey. I bought the trade paperback (used) for a coupla bucks a few years ago. Still haven't read it though :blush: I have a list of about 70 books that I own but haven't read yet. I keep getting distracted by titles at the library, on my Kindle, borrowed from friends, and then I buy about as many as I read of my own titles, so the total never seems to move much.

Nellisir

Hero
The Secret Files of the Diogenes Club, by Mister Kim Newman, which is quite good.
Medieval Russia: A Sourcebook 900-1700. Edited by Basil Dmytryshyn. Trying to get some ambiance for my new campaign setting.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Well, now that I am done with A Dance with Dragons I can see why it was so difficult for folks to let me know where to stop reading to avoid spoilers for the television series. If much of the stuff gets cut as they have done with the earliest portions, I'm fairly certain this next season will have everything caught up and likely some stuff from the next novel-installment. I wonder if he has the next one ready for release alongside this coming season?

Remove ads