• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[September] What are you Reading?

frankthedm

First Post
Aliens: book 1 Earth Hive- 1991 Dark Hourse Sci-fi novel - better in the first 3 chapters than the Alien 3 and the craptasticly lexx-like french Alien 4

Listening through the Everything's eventual Stephen King Audio book.

DMRob

First Post
Currently: Hells Faire by John Ringo. After that, i'm unsure. I have nothing new to start on, but a library of over 7-8 hundred novels to choose from, so i'm sure i'll find something. Also working my way through "The Worlds Largest Dungeon"

Rob

Kobold Marine

First Post
Just finished Iron Council by China Mieville. Up next, The Te of Piglet by Benjamin Hoff.

After, I may have to go back and re-read Mieville's other books, Perdido Street Station in particular. And then that new Iain Banks novel, if I can get a copy.

haiiro

First Post
I've started the long process of reading World's Largest Dungeon, and tucked into the Insider's Guide to Salt Lake City (as I've just moved there). In an on-again, off-again sort of way, I'm also chugging through Grim Tales.

jasamcarl

First Post
'Assassin's Apprentice', a decent light fantasy read, and 'The Size of Nations', which attempts to explain the development of states as a function of economics. It's neat and mostly intuitive, and appeals to the strategy gamer in me.

ssampier

First Post
I'm rereading Game of Thrones, the first book in the Song of Fire and Ice series (still waiting for the 4th book :\ ). I'm also skimming the XML for Dummies book my brother bought me.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads