• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Servant of the Shard Question

dontpunkme

First Post
So I'm perusing the WOTC website today and I see that R.A. Salvatore has a new series on the way--The Sellswords. The first book is named Servant of the Shard. This was also the name of a book in the Paths of Darkness series. Are these two books one and the same, or are they different novels and just lack creativity in the naming process. The 2 second blurb they give you for the book looks like the story from the earlier book, but I'm still not certain. Anyone know the answer to this?

Dark Jezter

First Post
They're the same book.

R.A. Salvatore's new trilogy, the Sellswords, focuses on the characters of Artemis Entreri and Jarlaxle. However, since he already has one book that focuses on those two characters (Servant of the Shard), he's just going to use that one as the first book in the trilogy.

The second book in the trilogy, Promise of the Witch-King, will be out this fall.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads