• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SFX Skills: Enochian Theurgy Released

Peterson

First Post
ukgpublishing said:
And the prize for spotting the deliberate mistake goes to Cheiromancer. Lol

Actually I did the page background at work, and forgot it was Theurgy. Unfortunately by the time I had realised I had merged the layers as my copy of PS pro at home is older than the one at work, so it was a little late to fix and I figured it was only a mistake to those who could read Enochian Runes ;)

This could be, directly, my fault. I normally referred to this product as "Eno Theory" cause it was easier for me to spell. Read/say something enough times, it gets stuck in your head....

Still, great job on the layout guys, and thanks for getting it out so quick (once I finally got the manuscript into your hands).

Peterson

ukgpublishing

First Post
UKG Publishing are very pleased to announce the release of SFX Skills: Enochian Theurgy.

The SFX Skills line of products previously released by Sleep Dep Creations (and recently adopted by UKG Publishing), written by F.J. Eastman (HeapThaumaturgist) brings a new skill based magic system to Modern d20 Games.

Enochian Theurgy. The concepts of Black Magic are well known, through a variety of media, not so well known however are those practitioners of Magic that adopt a different Philosophy, that of Enochian Magic. Based on the summoning of Angelic spirits Enochian Theurgy is to Diabolism what Day is to Night.

SFX Skills: Enochian Theurgy is the second installment in the SFX Skills series, which details a new highly adaptable system of FX for modern (and fantasy) d20 role playing. Based within the feat and skill structures common to most d20 systems, SFX Skills are easily added to almost any game with a minimum of adjustments. SFX Skills also offer the ability to run both “high” and “low” magic games, even games consisting of elements of each, using the same system. SFX Skills: Enochian Theurgy is a self-contained toolkit for adding the angelic magical tradition of Enochian Theurgy to your game, including rules for using SFX Skills, feats for controlling their access, and a new Background for scholars of occult lore.

SFX Skills: Enochian Theurgy was designed to be flexible and scalable for characters of 1st to 20th level, while maintaining a strong thematic focus that keeps Enochian Theurgy from becoming “just another magic system”.

SFX Skills: Enochian Theurgy is available from:

The Enworld Gamestore

or

RPGNow

Priced $1.95

kroh

First Post
sfx_banner.jpg

OHMYGAWD! I love that banner! Fantastic....I am going to have to go over to the EN-Store when I get out and pick this up!

Regards
Walt

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
The script at the top and bottom of each page says "SFX SKILLS ENOCHIAN THEORY". That should be "THEURGY" right?

Do you have a list of the reference books you consulted? I don't know much about Enochian magic, but it looks interesting.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Cheiromancer said:
The script at the top and bottom of each page says "SFX SKILLS ENOCHIAN THEORY". That should be "THEURGY" right?

Do you have a list of the reference books you consulted? I don't know much about Enochian magic, but it looks interesting.

Actually I did the page background at work, and forgot it was Theurgy. Unfortunately by the time I had realised I had merged the layers as my copy of PS pro at home is older than the one at work, so it was a little late to fix and I figured it was only a mistake to those who could read Enochian Runes ;)

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
ukgpublishing said:

Whee! What do I win?

ukpublishing said:

What, doesn't everybody? :p

Seems like someone has been performing temporal magic on this thread- a sneak preview of the next pdf perhaps?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads