• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SG U: A Theory On The Destiny

Quantum

First Post
BTW, why are you talking about "broken promises"? What promises are being broken?

I already said so. Such as in BSG Ron Moore promised he'd explain the plan and he never really did. They made the same promises for Lost and while they have been better at explaining things than Moore did, I still expect them to not fully explain the island and wo's behind it.

denimantor

Don't you mean denominator? I've never heard of that word before and I did plug it into the online dictionary and came up with nothing.

perhaps your standards for these type of shows is higher then the writers

Not that high. I do expect people to keep their promises, is all. Keeping your word, and keeping my word, is important to me.

coyote6

Adventurer
Ron Moore has nothing to do with Stargate Universe, so disliking S:U because of how BSG turned out doesn't make sense to me. And Lost is on a completely different network, under different producers, and different companies. There is no common "they" between those shows. One might as well dislike S:U because they fired Nicollette Sheridan from Desperate Housewives, or because they didn't make more seasons of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Quantum

First Post
Has Stargate Universe not kept their word to you? Or are you expecting them at some future time to do so?

I'm expecting them at some future time to make certain promises and break them. They haven't done so yet, but I have my misgivings.

Ron Moore has nothing to do with Stargate Universe

Doesn't matter to me, they are all using the same technique of drawing things out as much as possible and being purposefully vague with their show, is the point I'm making.

Quantum

First Post
Overall, I llke the show.

It's not a bad show. Not a really good one or a great one, but not a bad one. But this is getting way off topic of the original post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads