• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SH Deleted by Author

drnuncheon

Explorer
3 posts, total...in the past 3 days...all on this story hour. Now that's dedication! Looking forward to more.

Is this picking up in the middle of a campaign, or did your PCs start at high levels?

L

leel

wow!

I generally only read a few stories on the board, seps, destan, and piratecat. Thought i would try a new one out and i am more than pleased that i picked this one. keep it going, i am really enjoying the writing style and the multiple view points. Is there any plans for the characters stats to be introduced into a rogues gallery thread?

L

leel

Class!

An update just for me!, i am touched ;P

but seriously, another great update, and you got me hooked. Keep up the good work, i will try and come up with some intelligent questions when i get 5 minutes.

skullsmurfer

First Post
I love the story so far. I have always wanted to play a dragon knight and I am happy to see one playing roast the baddie. I am also impressed by your palladins and clerics. I am looking forward to your next post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads