• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path

Lordgrae

First Post
Boz looks befuddled... I am unsure which is stranger. The lizard, or the lizard wanted to rest with some giants. I can only assume you all know what your are doing. Let's go.

15/78... 2 min later... 39/78​

Laguz

First Post
Laguz hesitates a bit, but follows to stay with the giants. "Let's be cautious about this though" he tells the rest. "I do not trust them, but I trust the group that attacked us less. But I am sure we can trust a giant to be just that... a giant."

Aereas

First Post
The journey back to the cave is as eventless as the trip to the camp sight. Walking up to the portcullis, which is closed, you call in for Dugobras, who Slitz explains is the leader. When the burly giant finaly shows up he opens the portcullis and says "Greetings once again Slitz, leader of the Death Talons. Dugobras of Goretooth welcomes you and your allies.

After that he points down the hall to a room that only Slitz has been in and says "That off limits. No one go there but clan Goretooth." Pointing then down another way he finishes with Take first turn. You stay in there tonight."

OOC:
Well, I was hoping to add a full map of the cave that you can get to, but adobe wont let me open the doc that I need to get it. So I'm gonna just say your there and post the map as soon as I can.

The room he directs you to rest at is V9. No one stands guard and you seem to be free to walk around, however, the portcullis is shut after your all fully in.

Slitz:
The first room is the one where you met them at.

Lordgrae

First Post
Boz looks suspiciously at the giants as he passes. When he and the others get to the room they will be staying in, he notes "I think a watch is in order. I'll guard first if you like. "

Charberus

First Post
Slitz goes up to Dugobras and says, "Slitz pondersss where female giant isss (forgot name). Slitz hope ssshe okay now. Dugobrasss okay if Slitz check?"

Aereas

First Post
The red tinged giant just shakes his head at Slitz's request and says "Pogus with dead. Bid her mate farewell. Then me and her honor them by setting thier spirit free. Only Goretooth allowed."

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Tiayrerak returns to Aldreneth after the annoyance disappears. He keeps watch all night while everyone takes their shifts. Aldreneth dreams pleasant thoughts about finding the Paladin, being a hero of Cauldron, and killing miscellaneous people while putting the blame on someone else, probably the Lizard.

Of course this happens after he kills a thousand Giants and has his way with the Summoner who just left the group but in his dreams returns just for him.

He also dreams of rat people. He doesn't understand why, but it doesn't matter as he just kills them too and flings diseased rat heads at his enemies, of which he probably has a lot, but their faces are blank to him, though they all have hair, lots of it, under hats with feathers.

Then he wakes up and takes his watch.

Aereas

First Post
After standing there waiting for Slitz to say more or move away, Dugobras instead walks away himself. With nothing left to do everyone makes way to bed taking turns on watch. Nothing significan't happens during the start of the night, occasionaly Pogus, or Dugobras would pass by the tunnel entrance, but rarely would they even glance down at thier guests. Its not until about halfway through the night that a furious Dugobras comes storming into the room with his sword out attacking Slitz yelling something in giant.

OOC:
The sounds of his yeling is loud enough to wake anyone whos asleep.

Words of a giant:[sblock]You lie to Dugobras! Your death shall be at my hand![/sblock]

slitz: Your hit for 21 damage. You weren't flat-footed, but he doesn't give you time to try and talk before he begins slashing away.

Vapraks voice
V6 is the off limits room and your all in V9.

I'm expecting a fairly short battle so I'm thinking a map wont be needed. Slitz is close to the middle of the room with Dugobras 10 feet away coming from the west side. Everyone else is sleeping (probably along the walls) and just waking up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads