• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path

Charberus

First Post
Energy Shield (4 Acid), 30/50 hp

"Slitz not liking how Duga treating slitz now." Slitz says as he rushes out of the room nimbley. As he leaves the room, he says "Duga better ssspeak in dragontongue. Slitz undersssstand quessstion better."

Dodge / Mobility (mobility if needed): 31 AC/ 32 AC
Distance: 360ft (Running)

When Slitz runs into the room with the group, he says outloud "Fakessscaless Giant Fun Time Now!!"

"Slitz sadly agreesss with Fakessscaless now."
as he gets with the group.

Laguz

First Post
"Slitz," Laguz interjects as he wakes up from the yelling, "He says you lied to him."

Having learned his lesson about trying to face a giant in hand to hand, Laguz weaves a spell of protection and renews his Mage Armor.

Aereas

First Post
Aereas said:
Slitz is close to the middle of the room with Dugobras 10 feet away coming from the west side. Everyone else is sleeping (probably along the walls) and just waking up.

What part of that indicates you need to run to reach the group? Your all in the same room 20-30 feet apart at maximum. I'm gonna assume that you just retreat to the wall and go full defensive..

BIC:
As Boz's sword slices cleanly into the giants forearm, causing blood to spray across the floor, Dugobras gives no cares about the injury, and gives no indication of even noticing it. Instead he merely shoves past Boz and charges after Slitz screaming more words in his native tongue. Leveling his blade to be even with Slitz's head he charges toward the lizard completly ignoring Boz. Slitz barely manages to duck out of the way of the attack, the force of the impact of the giants thrust against the wall causing the lizard to stumble a couple paces.

OOC:
Do you provoke an AoO if charging a foe with reach?

Boz, the giant provokes one as he runs past you.

More giantsh words[sblock]
I shall avenge the death of my clansmen when the last of your blood spills from your body you orc spwaned devil![/sblock]

Laguz: You can tell that the giant is far too enraged to be reasoned with.

Rasheem: Sorry its taking so long to get you in, but there isn't too many decent ways to get you into the group out here without it seeming like your alied with the baddies.
About your character[sblock]
I forgot that you were planning to play the martial adept classes so I never got around to looking at the options you chose till recently.

As far as maneuvers and stances go you have too many stances known and not enough maneuvers (stances can't be chosen as a maneuver).
For swordsage you need to drop one stance and replace it with a maneuver.
For crusader you need to also drop one stance but replace it with two maneuvers as your also short one.

Aside from that here is the rule changes I have that pertain to your current choices. Obviously I have more than just these (ones that came up from another player in another game trying to make use of them) but they are on ones you haven't chosen yet.

1) All maneuvers are supernatural (Some that arent marked such are obviously so. Instead of looking at all and changing on a individual basis I'm just making them all Su).

2) All the spell-like maneuvers now allow SR in addition to thier saves. None of the maneuvers specificaly say spell-like[since there not Sp] but it should be easy to point out. There the ones that you don't make an attack to simulate an ability [firesnake, shadowchoke, etc)

3) Swordsage armor ability only allows you Wis to be added as well out to a max of your SS class level.

4) Devoted Spirit: Healing maneuvers and stances only trigger when hitting a real enemy.

11) Burning Blade - Bonus damage is just a flat 1d6 (no IL added in).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Laguz

First Post
Laguz know this giant must die and he doesn't want to get within it's striking range, so with arcane words and gestures of power he lets loose a barage of magic missle to strike the target.

OOC: damage 4+5+3+5=17

Aereas

First Post
Boz takes advantage of the opening Dugobras leaves in his charge, but otherwise stands there unsure of just what to do next. As Aldreneth completes his spell, Laguz launches a volley of missiles that slam into the giant with such force that the skin breaks under the pressure. Slitz breathes out a gout of acid that coats Dugobras, leaving the sound of sizzling flesh in its wake. Not showing any cares about the pain Dugobras swings his sword out at Slitz, as the lizard attempts to escape his reach, catching the creature right in the gut and spilling out a deep gout of blood onto the floor. As Slitz shield of acid burns the giants skin he again shows no care of the pain.

Then Dugobras spits out in common as he once again charges at Slitz "You kill Dugobras' tribe. You die now." Desperate to avoid the attack, the wound in his gut just isn't enough to allow the lizard to dodge the attack and leaves him helpless as the giant sword plunges deep into his chest leaving another flow of blood to escape the confines of his body. Ripping his sword out the giant begins looking for his next target.

OOC:
Slitz:[sblock]You take 30 from the AoO, and 27 from the charge[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads