• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path

Charberus

First Post
-28/50

_________
/ ---------\
| Here Lies |
| - Slitz -- |
| -------- |
| Death by|
|Ugly Giant|
| ________|

*no auras are active now*

Lordgrae

First Post
OOC:

Sorry guys, I'm going to be leaving this pbp game. I just haven't been following it or posting. I'll make room for a more active player.

Good luck on the adventures!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Lordgrae said:
OOC:

Sorry guys, I'm going to be leaving this pbp game. I just haven't been following it or posting. I'll make room for a more active player.

Good luck on the adventures!

Boz commits seppuku.

Aereas

First Post
As Laguz'z missiles slam into the giant, again giving no indication of feeling pain but the wounds obviously appearing, Boz sets his sword for a charge and rushes at the large creature. His sword lashes through the giants midsection leaving a trail of blood flowing down its leg. Yanking his sword out he braces himself for the attack he knows is coming.

With a thunderous yell of fury the giant slams his sword into Boz twice, cutting large chunks of flesh from the fiend. As the giant goes to slash at Boz a third time his knee buckles causing his swing to go horribly wide. Taking advantage of the opening, Boz lashes out with his sword slicing a clean wound across the giants chest.

OOC:
Boz takes two bad hits and deals two mediocre hits in return.

Dog Moon said:
Boz commits seppuku.

If he survives the encounter he can have that chance. Until then he will be a much needed meat shield.

Aereas

First Post
Not wishing to feel the icy hand of death reach for him a second time in one day, Boz begins backing away trying to find someway to turn this encounter to his advantage. Even as the half-fiend withdraws from the immediate area, Laguz's missiles pelter the giant some more and Tiayrerak lands a small clawed hand upon the giant. At that slightest touch Dugobras's color fades from his skin and the hold on his sword falters slightly. Even fully enraged, the giant can't fully ignore the severity of that attack. Turning to face what has become the apparent greater threat Dugobra's unleashes his fury on the poor little familiar, the last hit completely slicing the familiar in half.

Dog Moon said:

Did you perhaps mean flanked?

OOC:
Giant has failed save and is at the heavily wounded stage.

Aldreneth:[sblock] Your familiar takes 17, 16, and more than enough to obliterate it (79) from two hits and a third being a crit.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads