• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City - Ch. 1: Life's Bazaar

Heimdal stands in the center of the room in order to not get in the way of those more skilled than himself, and simultaneously making sure nothing attacks his friends while they work.

Oh, and I'd suggest being very careful around that door.

themind

Explorer
Sym doesn't find any traps on the doors or the masks, but when he went to check the masks, one of the mouths begin to moves speaking in common:

Welcome to Jzaridune- behold the wonder!
But beware, ye who seek to plunder.
Traps abound and guardians peer
Beyond every portal, behind every gear.

Ivellios also doesn't find anything around the perimeter of the room.

When Sym looks into the half open door, he sees cobwebs covering cots and open chests, and a sunrod sits in the center of the room emiting light.

Catavarie

First Post
Sym looks around the room he is in, picking up several small stones from the floor...Sym walks over to the half open door and tosses the stones in a spreading motion through the door.

Sym rechecks for traps wanting to be sure he hasn't missed anything, then feeling secure in his findings announces to the group...
"I beleive that we are safe no matter which way we choose to go at this time, perhaps we should continue to follow the sounds of children since that is why we are here.

Catavarie

First Post
Sym picks up a handfull of rocks from the floor and places them into his belt pouch before slowly working his way down the hallway being ever vigilant looking for possible traps and pitfalls, and listening for any signs of movement ahead of him

Blastin

First Post
Sorry all, but I have had some real life issues (change in job) come up and I'm going to have to bow out. The new job is going to take a good chunk of training and I won't have the time to give the game that it deserves. I hate to have to drop, but I guess it's better to do it now than further in. I will have time to read up every so often, so I'll at least get to see how ya do.
Good luck, and sorry about the drop
Steve (Blastin)

themind

Explorer
Sorry to hear that Blastin. Good Luck with your new job.

Ok, then a spot has opened, and since MarCsigs is on the Waiting list, I will see if he is interested.

I will update here soon.

themind

Explorer
The hallway extends for 60 feet before becoming to a T intersection that extends 120 ft from end to end.

There are several doors each with a different symbol on them.

Attachments

• j3.bmp
    196.2 KB · Views: 94

Remove ads