• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City - Ch. 1: Life's Bazaar

themind

Explorer
You look down a dark tunnel that goes forward a few feet before branching off in a T.

Attachments

• jzar1.bmp
    168.1 KB · Views: 105

themind

Explorer
As you go down the tunnel, you come to branch off to your left, heading south. You see dim light coming from a room at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel in front of you heading west, continues for about 20 feet before it looks to turn off to the south.

Attachments

• jzar1.bmp
    180.8 KB · Views: 96

MarkCsigs

First Post
Unless the party objects, The Vicar will extinguish his candle and pick up the sunrod to use for illumination, and fall in line in the tunnell.

Rapida

First Post
ooc: Hello, all sorry I've not posted in a while but I just got done moving to a new house. I'm sad to say that this new house won't be getting internet for a month possibly two. So it would probaly be best if you find a person to replace me. I may come on every once and a while but I cant access the internet enought to be a good participant in this game. Sorry, good luck with the campaign.

themind

Explorer
Sorry to hear that Rapida. Have fun in your new home. I will NPC Rapida's character til we get a new player.

Will update the game soon.

themind

Explorer
Eight black marble pillars support the thirty-foot-high ceiling of this majestic hall. The pillars are carved to resemble gnome artisans and warriors standing on each others shoulders, bracing the vaulted roof with their collective strength. The walls are adorned with faded murals depicting gnomes in reverie - playing pipes, dancing, performing acrobatic stunts, drinking wine, and so forth. The forty-foot wide hall widens to sixty feet at the south end, where a large circular pool is enclosed by a semicircular, one-foot-high veined marble wall. Carved into the wall above the pool is a gnome visage with water spilling from its wide grin. Four bright lights illuminate the hall from end to end, corner to corner. They flicker and dance like torchlight and drift aimlessly about the hall, changing altitude and changing direction on a whim. Two piles of rubble, one in the northwest corner and another in the southwest corner, add elements of imperfection to this grand hall.

Attachments

• jzar1.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 85

Remove ads