• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadow Magic Compendium

Ishmayl

First Post
Are there any sites, or any specific threads that compile all the info on shadow magic, such as errata, new abilities/fundamentals/spells/classes/et cetera, alternative systems ? There are tons of threads on this site, WotC, and Giants, but I'm looking to see if someone has compiled all the information anywhere.

Realms of Chaos

First Post
Unfortunately, all of the official information is found either in the Tome of Magic or in a Cityscape Web Enhancement on the Wizards website. As far as Errata, the only two changes that I'm aware of is a small error on the mystery use per level chart and that the duration of shadow time gets lowered (boo!). You can find this errata on the wizards website as well.

If you want a compilation of all homebrewed info, look at the tome of shadow that I posted on the wizards boards (where I am a bit better at coding, and thanks again for your offer to help). There are several links to other homebrew areas.

If you do enough searching, of course, you will eventually find the unofficially unoficial changes made by the class' creator, mouseferatu (AKA, Ari Marmell), on these boards, no less.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads