WotC Shadow of the Dragon Queen Preorder Report

Did you receive your preorder of Shadow of the Dragon Queen from the WotC store?

• Not yet

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Yes, I received it!

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I preordered elsewhere and didn't receive it yet

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I preordered elsewhere and received it!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I received the notice of shipping/tracking number

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Poll closed .

OB1

Jedi Master
Mine just arrived! Product itself is great, but was worried at first as the shipping box was not in good condition. Bottom line, great product but WotC needs to look at getting a better fulfilment company. Changed my vote to received!

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
UPDATE: turns out the post office has it, cause they say the mailbox was "full" and they couldn't set it on the porch 10 feet away for some reason.

Sly Gryphon

Villager
This is really very disappointing from Wizards.

We ordered the Deluxe version on 21 August, as soon as it was available. It is now 22 Dec, two weeks after release, and we don't even have a tracking number.

Responses from customer service take several days and the most we have been told is "We are currently preparing your package to ship" -- who knows why two weeks later they are only preparing... they have had since August to prepare.

I have since asked if I can cancel and get a refund -- so I can pop down to the local game store and buy one off the shelf -- this was the only email to get a quick response, and which they immediately responded and said "No, cancellations are not allowed".

Massive Dragonlance fans, and it is very disappointing to see it in all the stores, and not have the one that we pre-ordered months in advance.

Remove ads