• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Shadow of the Dragon Queen Preorder Report

Did you receive your preorder of Shadow of the Dragon Queen from the WotC store?

• Not yet

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Yes, I received it!

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I preordered elsewhere and didn't receive it yet

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I preordered elsewhere and received it!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I received the notice of shipping/tracking number

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Poll closed .

My WotC store order still isn't listed as shipped, but I received an email through my UPS account saying a label has been generated by the incredibly vague sender "FULFILLMENT CENTER" for a UPS SurePost order (which is what I selected for the bundle). I can't think of anything else I have being shipped, so could be it. I bought the alt cover version from my FLGS so not too worried about how fast the bundle gets here.

fjw70

Adventurer
The annoying thing is not only have I not received my order but there is no information on when I will. Doesn’t make me want to pre-order through them in the future.

DragonBelow

Adventurer
The annoying thing is not only have I not received my order but there is no information on when I will. Doesn’t make me want to pre-order through them in the future.
I'm sure they will add tracking in the future, should be high on their TODO list

Remove ads