• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
I think I mentioned in the IC that the group stripped out of that gear after you entered the ventilation system. The reason of course is that you need it when you are leaving. If they are damaged here they will be worthless going back BUT if you want to assume that you are still wearing the mask you get minuses to visual checks.

Shayuri

First Post
Hey gang, I'll post up Juno's post later today; gotta run for now.

Lets see how she does on that Con save though! [roll0]

Ouch, tough luck! Okay then, this'll be interesting.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Don't remember reading that, GK, but as to specifics Davos (IC post 36) mentioned that he was removing his hazmat gear "once inside the facility" --which technically hasn't happened yet? Not sure here. (jonathonhawke?)

Juno (IC post #38) mentions wearing her hazmat + mask as she's entering the vent system.

NTensity, of course, hasn't been wearing his hazmat suit at all, but *is* wearing his gas mask ( IC post 33 and 55).

Don't know about Diggs (?). And Sovereign is up to you, of course.

Frankly, wearing a hazmat suit while inside a biotiech weapons lab makes a lot more sense to Ntensity than it does wearing one to enter a sewer/stormdrain system? (Post 33)

GreenKarl

First Post
OK its cool... so Juno got an 11 on her Con save then and is not poison. Just remember that its -2 to Perception and Passive Perception while wearing it going forward. If you want to wear the chemical suits its also ok but 2 points of piercing or slashing damage and certain elemental damage (like acid) ruins the suits going forward.

Just want to be clear if people wanted to keep wearing it all I am fine with that...

GreenKarl

First Post
I will wait to see [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] actions... but I did want to also mention for [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] that the mutant thing is within melee with Juno, so his ranged attack checks are at disadvantage without the Precise feat. I don't want to worry about this round but just for future reference.

Binder Fred

Hey there, [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]

Went ahead and posted a conditionnal action for our troll. Could you look it over though? I wasn't sure if you had to roll a magical attack against something unmoving at melee range (?). Treat it as Unconscious maybe? (Advantage tohit and auto-crit if attacker within 5 feet)

GreenKarl

First Post
Hey there, [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]

Went ahead and posted a conditionnal action for our troll. Could you look it over though? I wasn't sure if you had to roll a magical attack against something unmoving at melee range (?). Treat it as Unconscious maybe? (Advantage tohit and auto-crit if attacker within 5 feet)

I am pretty sure you still have to attack a target to deal damage, even inanimate ones ;) But to keep the game moving I am going to allow it and just keep it in mind next time.

Binder Fred

NTensity is strong enough and tall enough that, as an action, he can get Fluffy down to the floor.
As NTensity is busy not getting eaten this round, [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] maybe you could have Fluffy roll/jump down with an acrobatics/piloting roll? He's got enough armor on not to feel it if he misses anyway :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads