• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of Eldolan and The Book of LOOT!

Dungeoneer

First Post
Wow, new 13th Age releases are flooding in. You can now pre-order the first level adventure Shadows of Eldolan, which includes a town to explore with its own mage school and some dark problems.

Very cool art! (behind-the-scenes blog post about it here)

Shadows_of_Eldolan_cover_400.png

And for those munchkins also known as 'players' here is a book full of stuff you can try to persuade your GM to let you have. Siiiiiiiigh...

Book_of_Loot_cover.png

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Just picked up both of these.

Loot looks very good. The items are sorted by Icon, which gives me a great way to introduce them based on the Icons my players are favoring. At the same time they have a table of item type sorted by character tier. Very nice. I expect that I'll get a lot of use out of this.

Shadows of Eldolan is a meaty adventure at 72 pages. I'll post a comment on it when I get a chance to read the whole thing. It's a level 1 adventure, and a way to kick off a campaign. More to come.

My initial impression: grab Loot!

Dungeoneer

First Post
Just picked up both of these.

Loot looks very good. The items are sorted by Icon, which gives me a great way to introduce them based on the Icons my players are favoring. At the same time they have a table of item type sorted by character tier. Very nice. I expect that I'll get a lot of use out of this.

Shadows of Eldolan is a meaty adventure at 72 pages. I'll post a comment on it when I get a chance to read the whole thing. It's a level 1 adventure, and a way to kick off a campaign. More to come.

My initial impression: grab Loot!
Thanks Steve. I would definitely like to see a full review of both, esp. BoL!

Remove ads