• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows Over Camelot - Sunday morning

Seonaid

Explorer
GenCon noob question - what picnic, where, and when?
There's a picnic at some park near the convention center. It's Sunday starting at 10 and ending whenever people stop having fun. Generally there's picnicky foods (feel free to bring your own to share or hoard) and football/Frisbee/quick pickup games.

I don't have any more information, but there's a thread on CM about it. Everyone is invited. :D

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
I think my son borrowed my Shadows Over Camelot game. I didn't bring it with me. I have Arkham Horror, as a good substitute. Alternatively Dominion, Puerto Rico (limit of 5 players), Succession (limit of 5), and Game of Thrones (hard core strategy; limit 6).

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Arkham is not bad, but I was hoping to try out Shadows with a large group (I've only ever played with three and never with the traitor). I think I will take a powder on Arkham, then, and jump into this ancients/minis game that another guy I know is running. He needs an extra player due to someone who didn't make it to the convention.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
So, do we play at Fairfield Inn (where I'm staying) which is conveniently 2 blocks from the picnic? Or do we meet at the picnic site and play there? Arkham takes a bit longer than Shadows and I wanted to get to the picnic by noon.

TroyXavier

First Post
Would Arkham work at a picnic? My main worry is that with all those cards, it wouldn't like any wind.

But it doesn't matter, as long as we're not up high (my other half doesn't like heights)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads