• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shaff calls out The $600 Man (KAL JUDGING!)

shaff

First Post
hey i figured since i can be online but not on IRC right now we could do a thread match, what do u guys think? since we are all on and such.

Shaff
Green Belt D1
Sig Styles: Kama, Ki-rin, Wolf
Dojo Styles: Thunder
Powers: fists-of-fury, chi strike
Record: 10-9
Yen 0
Items: Bola the Ki-rin- Ki-rin style

Last edited:

DarkElf109

First Post
Name: "The $600 Man"
Record: 4-1
Powers: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick, Poisoned Blade, Mastery of Shadows
Signature Styles: Blizzard
Yen: 2

I'm up for it.

I find your niece to be slovenly, your barn to be condemned, and your ninjitsu to be clumsy. + I find your neighbor to be unnecessary, your estate to be infectious, and your Master to be dormant.

shaff

First Post
Is Kal still on?

Either way:

"I find your niece and your aunt to be shabby, your town to be sketchy, and your moves to be grating."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Insults Shaff who may set mach style and length!

"To insult both aunt and niece is scathing indeed!"

The Ancient Masters have decreed this match to take place at the grotto south-west of the Guardian Range on the day of the lotus blossom.

shaff

First Post
5 flag speed match!

Shaff gets into chimera stands and attempts to hit Plasticman so hard he loses his breath and cant speak, hopefully intimidating him to the point where he can dominate his attack:

"The chimera silences the canyon; dominates the chi of the fortification!"

DarkElf109

First Post
The $600 man imagines his plastic arm as a mace and swings it towards his oponent, simultaneously blocking with his other three limbs.

The mace sweeps on top of the shrine; defends against the gaze of the stone!

Kalanyr

Explorer
I find shaff's move to be superior! I mean how do you sweep with a mace? It doesn't work as a brrom very well.

1 Flag Shaff 0 $600 Man Goal 5

shaff

First Post
Shaff drops into turtle position and uses a beautifly devastating move and attempts to avert the attack of his opponent:

"The turtle beautifully nails the ravine; averts the throw of the venom!"

DarkElf109

First Post
Using all of his dark powers, the man with the prosthetics gets into a raven pose, ready to wave away his opponent's attack.

The raven poetically blasts the heavens; waves away the offensive of the river!

At the same time, the fighter decides to use his Sneaky Trick and Poisoned Blade simultaneously, trying to absolutely devestate his opponent's attack!

Last edited:

Remove ads