• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shaff Defeats Enigma - Thanks to Knight Otu for judging

shaff

First Post
Im issuing a challenge to anyone who is sorta new. This will be my first fight, and im pretty sure i know what to do. So will anyone fight me? It will be an official fight. I also need a judge.

My character:
Shaff
White belt
0-0

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
I would be willing to judge your fight if you can find an opponent. Unfortunately, you seem to be wanting another newish player and there aren't very many of those. Especially lately.

I've been playing this game for a few years now(since before the Fight Club forum got invented just to support this game!) and it keeps going through growth spurts and dry spells. Right now it seems to be in a dry spell.

If you wanna wait some for another player, I understand. If you wanna play a little more experienced player (me) but with a brand new white belt character that would be equal in power to your character, I'd be happy to face you. Of course, then we'd have to wait for a judge to come judge for us. And that itself could take a bit with as slow as it's gotten around here.

Don't worry too much though. We'll get you playing soon somehow! :D

You should also put a name for your character and the fact that he is a white belt in your post.

shaff

First Post
yea, play me with a new chartacter, that way you dont have all your power-ups and such. That would be cool. Thanks... Il post in the judge request thread.

Phoenix8008

First Post
With a flash of light and a roar of thunder, a bolt of lightning suddenly strikes the earth near Shaff and the judge. Looking skyward, they see not a cloud in the sky to have made this happen. As their eyes return to the ground where the bolt struck, they find themselves looking at a man who has somehow materialized before them.

The man rises to his feet shakily and takes in his surroundings before asking, "Where am I?". Then with a sudden look of fear on his face he says, "Wait a minute! Who am I?! Yet I do see a fighter and a judge which stand before me and somehow that seems familiar to me. I will fight you, Shaff. But, how is it that I know YOUR name when I don't even know my own!? For now, it matters not. Let us battle and perhaps more of my memories will return. For now, call me Enigma. For that is what I am, even to myself..."

Enigma
White Belt
0-0
0 Yen

"How I know this, I am unsure. But something inside of me urges me to speak the following insult...I find your aunt to be sickly, your tower to be haunted, and your spouse's victories to be dull."

shaff

First Post
O yea! Well, well, well....
I find your son to be foul-smelling, your town to be junk-like, and your mojo to be feeble.

OOC: lol this game is fun... the insults dont even make sense, you proly dont even have a son... But i read in the FAQ that u are only allowed to take the first insult that shows up.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well, the normal type of match played these days is a Speed match. That means that for a 2 flag speed match, the winner would be the first one to get two flags. This limits it to being a 2 or 3 round match since we are both white belts and can only score one flag each round due to lack of special powers.

Here's my first attack:

Round: 1

Enigma leaps high and falls towards Shaf to attack him like a Dragon tormenting it's helpless prey...

The dragon leaps within the plain as it secretly torments the Graveyard of the Undying; silences the punch of the garden! *yen*

Remove ads