Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“I’ll take your word on that, as before this I’ve met about as many Rowani as I have Tralg...as for the sword it’s either that or he’s really good with the blade and has access to a lot of magical healing, but I think I’ll follow your instincts in this.”

“Well she is quite attractive, but you do tend to diminish the beauty of other women in my eyes Valyssa. It sounds like you wouldn’t mind an encounter with her though,” Zaeryn quips grinning.

OOC: Well seeing as I have no description of Vanessa I have to get my info in other ways, you can of course give me a description if you wish. ;) [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"I'm sorry Kirkesh," Vanessa wraps her arms around Kirkesh gently and gives him a kiss, "I think I'm going to be tense until we get out of this Crystal Sphere to the phlogiston..."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, you never know..." Valyssa giggles.

(OOC: Vanessa--She has fair and silky blonde hair, a rare hair-colour among Rowaini, envied for its beauty, arranged meticulously to fall down her back in a series of lovely curls. Her lovely face is punctuated by bright blue eyes, just as the messenger had said, and ruby-red lips that are open in a smile towards Kirkesh. Her gorgeous red dress serves to highlight and accentuate her voluptuous curves, svelte figure, and delightfully-ample bust, hallmark physical traits of the female Rowaini elite.)
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"I'm sorry Kirkesh," Vanessa wraps her arms around Kirkesh gently and gives him a kiss, "I think I'm going to be tense until we get out of this Crystal Sphere to the phlogiston..."
"Well, I'll have to do my part to keep you loose." Kirkesh grins and gives her a kiss. "Don't worry, I'm here, and I'll keep you safe."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I can understand that myself, but you know I’m more than happy with your delicious curves and charms my sweet Valyssa. Of course if it would please you...” Zaeryn says chuckling and grinning, leaving the not so subtle hint that he wouldn’t mind being included if such a thing were to happen.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"Thank you Kirkesh...You've been so good to me! I must've gotten you into so much trouble..."
"Trouble's always been good at finding me. I'm just lucky it got wraped in a package as special as you." He gives her a quick kiss. "I think your father wants to save face, and can't accept that you chose to go with me. He'll come to terms with it eventualy. You can write him once you've been away for a bit, and perhaps he'll be more understanding with time. And if not, you're still worth every bit of trouble."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Oh not just to watch my dear one, although that would be interesting...we do after all make quite the team!” Zaeryn replies grinning mischievously as he returns her kiss.[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

Diedrik (easily observable):
[sblock=in Larakese]
Diedrik said:
" . . . Hmm, but they didn't give you a reason as to why they wanted you along? Not very helpful of them. I imagine members of your Order have some kind of special knowledge or talents that would be useful on the trip, but I guess it's up to you to figure out which ones they are," Diedrik replied, looking thoughtful.
"Thank you for your kind words, Diedrik-san," Yuriko replied, bowing slightly. "The Order is known for solid martial training, an understanding of the skills of observation, and some althetic prowess. I only hope I have sufficient quantities to be of use on this journey."

Diedrik said:
"The Tralg, you haven't seen any of them before?" he asks.
"No, Diedrik-san, I have not," Yuriko replied. She paused for a moment or two, looking for the right word, "He is so . . . big."[/sblock]

Remove ads