• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Allure nods.*

"Good. I think I've found some interesting insights from that session, and I hope it has helped you relax and work over your issues just a bit. If you'd like to return tomorrow, we can analyse this and discuss issues and what it all might mean."

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

“Work over my issues? If you say so, though what we just did made little sense to me. I’ll come back tomorrow though if you’ve managed to find something in all that, as I’d like to hear what it is.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I haven't had time to fully analyse it, but the idea is to get you to stop over-analysing before you speak and just react so that we gain a window to your unconscious."

unleashed

First Post

“Well, it should be interesting to hear your analysis then, as over-analysing isn’t something that’s often ascribed to me. I’ll see you tomorrow then, Allure.”

unleashed

First Post

*Beginning to leave as Allure sighs, Zaeryn stops and turns around.*

“Yes, well after the devastation the Voidwight caused, I think everyone’s going to be overworked until we reach port, and there’s not much we can do about that, I’m afraid. Though weren’t you doing a little helm work anyway, swapping with Vanessa?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Non not usually. I was generally performing my other duties, but I picked up for my sister when she was tired. Between Vanessa, Mobility, Valyssa, and Talia, we had plenty of helmsman...before..."

unleashed

First Post

“Oh, okay, though I thought I had you down in the schedule to alternate with Vanessa... not Mobility. I guess you two must have swapped... no matter... though it would have been nice to be kept up to date with any changes. Well, if you’d prefer not to do helm duty, I suppose I could take a shift every day, rather than every alternate day. It’s not like I have anything else to occupy my time for the moment...”

Remove ads