Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I hope so, and I apologise again to everyone for whom this didn't time out well--I've learned my lesson, and I'm trying to phase out these Prologues in my newer PbPs...

I just can't resist trying to bring about a cohesive backstory reason for PCs being together...it is a reaction to a GM I once had who said

"Uhhh....you find yourselves teleported in front of a big cave, and you've heard that there's a magic cup inside."

I'm serious about this.

Sadly, he was the best face-to-face GM I could manage to find...No wonder I always got stuck being the GM :sigh:

Bront

The man with the probe
No problems.

There's no reason you can't say "I want the PCs to be in this area" and then work them togeather." Kirkesh had a lot of fun, and I got to explore him a bit more that I thought I would.

Vasha's enjoying her Prologue as well, but I undestand its not always convenient.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
No problems.

There's no reason you can't say "I want the PCs to be in this area" and then work them togeather." Kirkesh had a lot of fun, and I got to explore him a bit more that I thought I would.

Vasha's enjoying her Prologue as well, but I undestand its not always convenient.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying the character development in the Prologues and Prefaces too, but I can't help but feel really awful for the people who have to wait :(

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup, I understand. Best works though is to work with them to get them there OOC (story write) in this particular case at least.

We're all having fun though, so keep it up :)

unleashed

First Post
Sad to see the prologues go, even though I imagine my Lacerta woudn't have had a long one...then again I could probably spin his 5 minute trip to the meeting spot to take about a week with hundreds of posts. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Sad to see the prologues go, even though I imagine my Lacerta woudn't have had a long one...then again I could probably spin his 5 minute trip to the meeting spot to take about a week with hundreds of posts. :lol:
Well, I know you like the prologues, but in the interest of others who may have to wait without playing, I have to ease up ;)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, I know you like the prologues, but in the interest of others who may have to wait without playing, I have to ease up ;)

No problem, I completely understand...you'll just have to run a solo game for me then. :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads