• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I thought large reach weapons had an extra 5' of potential reach? (This came up in a different game with an enlarged character using a spiked chain). I still need gold and gear cost adjustments.
I'm almost certain that this is incorrect. If it isn't so by the RAW (which I think it is), then I say it is in all of my games starting now ;).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Nahhh, beating yourself takes too much time . . . we'll find somebody to beat you until it get's done . . . . ;)

Keia

sophist

First Post
For the old usenet feeling ;)
<<Quote:
<<Originally Posted by Keia
<<Rystil,
<<Is this one about ready to go then?
<<Keia
<
<RA:
<Just about

Seems I've been lucky to not miss anything.
Anything really wrong about my char in the RG? I'd like to turn to equipment.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
so, who's closest in location to Rystil to commence the beatings?

Anyone . . . anyone . . . bueller? ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I'm almost certain that this is incorrect. If it isn't so by the RAW (which I think it is), then I say it is in all of my games starting now ;).

From the SRD.

Reach Weapons
Glaives, guisarmes, lances, longspears, ranseurs, spiked chains, and whips are reach weapons. A reach weapon is a melee weapon that allows its wielder to strike at targets that aren’t adjacent to him or her. Most reach double the wielder’s natural reach, meaning that a typical Small or Medium wielder of such a weapon can attack a creature 10 feet away, but not a creature in an adjacent square. A typical Large character wielding a reach weapon of the appropriate size can attack a creature 15 or 20 feet away, but not adjacent creatures or creatures up to 10 feet away.

However, if that's your house rule, that's fine. I just wanted to make sure I had it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads